Friday, March 27, 2009

Time for a Kayli...MONNNTAAAGE!!!

As promised, here are some larger sized images of Kayli from the first web strip. I made a comment in my previous post about how the Gordo images turned out better than these Kayli images but that doesn't mean I don't love these. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to say the bottom right one where she's leaning forward and her left nipple is drooping over the edge of the panel. Her expression in that one is just so funny to me.

(click to enlarge)

You may have noticed that some of the images in the montage had missing ribs on Kayli's wetsuit. This is because Genevieve added them later after she noticed they were missing.

Here's the final two shots in their "inks only" form:

(click to enlarge)

No promises but we'll see if we can finally get started on the Kayli's Tattoo's Field Guide Update next week. I've plotted a shorter strip for Genevieve and have got a pretty good idea of what the Field Guide should cover. Hopefully, we can get it to you guys soon.

- Joseph

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. My personal favorites are the final two shots. I love the expressions. My absolute favorite is the left shot with the hearts and stars around her face. Such an expression. I can almost hear her pleading voice. Awesome, just awesome.

    -Sparky

    ReplyDelete