Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kayli Boob Mousepads Have Arrived!

Hey Everyone,

I received my very late order of Kayli Boob Mouse Pads from the manufacturer yesterday evening and all you awesome people who "pre-ordered" your Mammary-O-Ergonomic pads at Fanime should be receiving them very soon. They were shipped out today via USPS Priority Mail. Turns out the shipping is actually almost exactly $5 for a single mousepad so I won't need to send out any refunds for that. I personally checked each one before shipping them out but if there are any problems, please let me know.

For those of you who weren't able to make it to the show but would like to pick up the mousepad, they will be available on our IITS Store site in just a few days in both flavors, "Savory" (sounds better than "Salty") and "Sweet"...keep an eye out for 'em!

- Joseph

3 comments:

  1. Yo, totally got both my Kayli Boobpads a few days after Fanime and I love them! I'm using the "Salty" clothed Kayli one right now.... as a mousepad of course. lol. I'm super satisfied with how they turned out and the squishiness and bounce back is incredible! Thanks guys for putting out the best and most diverse selection of ITTS goods for the fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, glad you like 'em Hamasuki. We're very proud of the mouse pads and glad we were able to offer them to our readers. Problem is, how do we outdo ourselves after the mouse pads?! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a amazing post please keep posting.

    read my post custom mouse pads printing

    ReplyDelete