Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mighty Nomad Gallery

Nothing much to report this week on Islands in the Sky, however...I did want to let fans of Genevieve's art know that she will display her work in a pretty neat gallery later this year. The gallery itself moves its exhibits around here and there and the theme changes every time. Genevieve was invited by the organizer of the gallery, a Craig Harris, to take part in an exhibit around the holidays.

Before I forget, here's a link the gallery's site. Fans of comic and sci-fi/fantasy art may recognize some pretty big names in the gallery...aaand fans of IITS may notice that Genevieve chose a picture of Kayli to represent her work. Now, while I can't reveal exactly what kind of piece she is working on, I can say that I never post anything here that isn't actually IITS related in some way... =)

I'll have more info when I can freely give it.

- Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Hey!...yesterday in my class one of my students had your comic and wanted to draw like you. Beautiful drawings....you love Smoke, I love Kayli!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicolas!!

    WOW, that's so cool! Thanks so much for letting me know! Your sweet compliments on Kayli and my art, and to know that your students have seen my comic, makes me so happy!! ^_______^

    Thanks for stopping by on the blog, too--Joe and I really appreciate it! =D =D =D

    Keep up the awesome work!
    ~Genevieve

    ReplyDelete