Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wondercon Friday Photos!

THANKS SO MUCH for everyone who came to our booth today! I was so happy and excited to see all of you there; even though I was sleep deprived I was giddy and pumped throughout the day. What a rush, I can't believe how fun my first experience tabling was! It was such a crazy day, time flew by so fast--what was about eight hours felt like only two!

We had a thrilling time and thanks to everyone who supported us we had quite a successful launch. I loved sketching in all your books/posters and meeting and chatting with all of you! I'm very happy to share some photos below of some of our friends and other cool people who bought our book!

Thanks to Kelly and Vince at the booth next to us, 17 Machine Studios, and Brandon for their continuous support (and for bringing us some chow/drinks--I nearly forgot to eat, haha! XD).

Thanks again everyone! I hope you enjoy Islands in the Sky so far! See you at Wondercon tomorrow! ^___^

~Genevieve

















1 comment:

  1. I read the comic on Sunday. It's awesome! Kayli, like the comic itself is sexy, fun and funny! I busted up reading Rocketeer Boy's reaction to what would a typical male fantasy. I feel his pain at having his favorite food eaten up before he got to it. I'm looking forward to more!

    -Sparky

    ReplyDelete