Friday, February 27, 2009

WonderCon IITS Customers!

What a day...our first time ever tabling at a convention and our first comic. What can I say, we were very fortunate that so many friends, co-workers, and former co-workers happened to show up on the first day of WonderCon. Furthermore, the sheer number of these friends that supported us by picking up the Islands in the Sky comic and/or other merchandise was just plain staggering. To all you folks, you know who you are, a big "Thank you," from Genevieve and I.

I'll let Genevieve tell her side of the story but myself, I barely had a chance to rest before having to run through my one minute pitch again. I quickly lost track of the number of books but I think Genevieve and I have a good system worked out to make the process more accurate.

We took a bunch of photos of folks who purchased something at our booth and supported us. Please stay tuned to check out some of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment