Sunday, November 25, 2012

Random Kayli Stuff

Hey Folks,

Just sharing some random Islands in the Sky news with...well, what better else than some Kayli stuff?

Anyway, long story short...I am fan of this guy Lokman Lam's art and commissioned him to do a Kayli piece for me and I think it came out pretty awesome...


I would love to use this as inspiration for one of the many alternative outfits for the Project IITS game.  Oooh, well...I suppose I should talk about that.  My day job as a game developer has me pretty busy but I put time into Project IITS when I can and hiring Lokman to draw Kayli for me has really inspired me to work on it some more.  Still, there is only so much I can do on my own but when the planets are all aligned correctly...I'm gonna make this game, I promise. =)

(Check out more of Lokman's stuff here or here.)

Bonus Kayli: Here's a video made by my friend Mark Kobrin, who, as some of you may recall, modeled Kayli in 3D for me.  He has access to these "MakerBot" thingamajiggers and so decided to try it out with the Kayli model.  The results are pretty neat...take a look!


 
Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day with family and/or loved ones!

- Joseph

5 comments:

  1. Nice! It's good to hear from you again. Looking forward to the future.

    -Sparky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sparky!

    Hope to have more soon...more regularly.

    P.S. I knew you'd be the first to post. =)

    - Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, hope its done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website is for sure worth bookmarking. www.parkroyalkualalumpur.com

    ReplyDelete